> Youth Series for Sisters
Youth Series for Sisters
AIMS OF THE SERIES
1. To develop the personalities of muslim teenagers to the end that they will be conscious of their responsibilities to Allah (the Creator) and to fellow human beings, creating an Islamic environment where faith is infused into the their personalities and enables them to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah.
2. Sharing Islamic knowledge and equipping the girls for “real life”.
3. Helping to resolve conflict that may arise from two potentially very different environments i.e home environment vs outside social environment, by making them understand the essence of an Islamic way of life.
4. To educate about the importance of family life.
5. To create opportunities for Muslim teenagers to get together to bond with each other as this would help in establishing confidence in an Islamic identity and get psychological support. When children meet other children who are Muslim, it enhances their confidence in being a Muslim and they feel more comfortable about their identity and they assert their Islamic identity iin non-Muslim environments with more ease and comfort.
6. To provide an opportunity to discuss their concerns and challenges they face, in an open friendly non judgemental environment.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the Foundation via e-mail: email@example.com.